Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drol nothing but mass blast and cruise

I'd kick the drol up to 50mg twice a day and drop it down to 3-4 weeks.

Yeah bro Im thinking the same thing, just dont know if I wanna switch on this blast or wait for next one. Whatcha think bro?

Much thanks bros!
You all have no idea how much I appreciate the motivation you all providing.
And a BIG THANKS for looking in here too!

Subbed - can't wait to see what you accomplish here Zed - you've been an amazing support and help to me already and I'm really still only at the beginning.
Looking forward to following your journey and watching you KTS!!
Em x

whats up zed just wondering how you feel about taking need2gaurd at 2 caps a day for 10 weeks since regualar dose is 6-7. im thinking about this for my cycle and just adding forged liver to the first 4 weeks along with an oral kickstart.

Hey yorgy, thanks sista!
Hey DF, so far it seems to be beneficial. The main reason I am only taking 2 is cuz of heartburn. Thats just the way I react to them.

Ok putting up the weekend and todays workout etc. 50mgs drol.
7/30
Not much to report, mostly just spend the day eating and drinking water... 50 mgsdrol.
7/31
Swimming and sun. Eating so so. Really felt bloated.
8/1
Breakfast
5 sausage links 98% lean.
3 whole eggs scrambled
16 oz 2% milk
50 mgs drol.
Inject 15 IU each of CJC 1295 (less dac) and Ipamorlin.
Workout; this one time I will put up entire workout not just worksets.
5 min bike @ 130 bpm
Body weight squat 3x12
Back Squats (power squat style) 1x5@85, 1x5@105, 1x20@145 Next squat day instead of adding weight will try to 2x20@145.
Flt Bench 2x20@Bar, 3x5@135, 3x3@185, 1x3@225, 3x5@250, 1x4@250, 1x5@250 Just had a twinge in the right pec on that 4th set. Last set felt strong so will increase next time instead of hitting 250 again.
Bent BBL Row (each rep off the floor) 5x5@250 Am striving to keep this in pace with Flat Bench.
Laying French Press 3x5@50
PWO shake-2 scoops whey to build muscle with 1 pack plain gelatin and 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12 oz 2% milk
Inject for today; PWO 15 IU of each CJC 1295 (no dac) with Ipamorlin.
250 mgs Mast
100 mgs Npp
Lunch 1 whole chicken breast made into a sandwich. Am but dam full after this!
Shake the same as last.
Dinner 18 oz beef steak, 2 cups broccoli with lime juice and olive oil, 1 cup cottage cheese.
Right knee a little bit sore directly under patella. Was not sore till I did my rows. Prolly cuz I do them off the floor so have to squat down pretty deep.
Will prolly direct inject some Adequan into it later this afternoon.
Thats all folks!

Last edited:
Ok putting up the weekend and todays workout etc. 50mgs drol.
7/30
Not much to report, mostly just spend the day eating and drinking water... 50 mgsdrol.
7/31
Swimming and sun. Eating so so. Really felt bloated.
8/1
Breakfast
5 sausage links 98% lean.
3 whole eggs scrambled
16 oz 2% milk
50 mgs drol.
Inject 15 IU each of CJC 1295 (less dac) and Ipamorlin.
Workout; this one time I will put up entire workout not just worksets.
5 min bike @ 130 bpm
Body weight squat 3x12
Back Squats (power squat style) 1x5@85, 1x5@105, 1x20@145 Next squat day instead of adding weight will try to 2x20@145.
Flt Bench 2x20@Bar, 3x5@135, 3x3@185, 1x3@225, 3x5@250, 1x4@250, 1x5@250 Just had a twinge in the right pec on that 4th set. Last set felt strong so will increase next time instead of hitting 250 again.
Bent BBL Row (each rep off the floor) 5x5@250 Am striving to keep this in pace with Flat Bench.
Laying French Press 3x5@50
PWO shake-2 scoops whey to build muscle with 1 pack plain gelatin and 1 tablespoon olive oil in 12 oz 2% milk
Inject for today; PWO 15 IU of each CJC 1295 (no dac) with Ipamorlin.
250 mgs Mast
100 mgs Npp
Lunch 1 whole chicken breast made into a sandwich. Am but dam full after this!
Shake the same as last.
Dinner will edit and fill in.
Right knee a little bit sore directly under patella. Was not sore till I did my rows. Prolly cuz I do them off the floor so have to squat down pretty deep.
Will prolly direct inject some Adequan into it later this afternoon.
Thats all folks!

great layout brother, wait a second inject what? Adequan were into your knee? oh no you didn't if thats the case outch your a brave handsome man, I wouldn't touch my knee with no Injection but then I'm just a big ole coward when it come to this,:chomp:

Last edited:
LOL yeah bro. I shoot the Adequan between my patella and the knee joint. Sometimes shoot deca in there too if its really bugging me.With the deca its prolly the oil acting as kind a padding as much as the steroid, just my thoughts.
But the Adequan actually rebuilds cartilege, documented.
The way I do the injection is I grip my patella with 3 fingers on the flat sides and pull it up. Put the slin pin in and shoot it. Sometimes I hit the bone or go into the cartilege......that makes for super reality right now!

Top Bottom