Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drol a lean bulk log

My Doctor prescribes me Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg. Anytime I run high mgs of aromatizing drugs I double the dosage. It works like a charm, the problem is I urinate all day in night. Keep hydrated when taking water pills...

Children don't try this at home.

lol, this is not for children, Im drinking a gallon of water ed, :)

friday

Legs Squats 2/5-7 / 300
3/8-10/ 240

Leg ext 2/20/200
hamstring 3/7-10/70
inner/outer thigh cablepull 3/7-10/25

great workout today, did 40 minutes AM Cardio.
tomorrow I will pin my second test E 400 mg, my libido is through the roof,:D
Let's see how it goes tomorrow.

friday

Legs Squats 2/5-7 / 300
3/8-10/ 240

Leg ext 2/20/200
hamstring 3/7-10/70

I know you know what you are doing. I wrote that because some youngsters might get a crazy idea..

friday

Legs Squats 2/5-7 / 300
3/8-10/ 240

Leg ext 2/20/200 oh how I hate to anybody doing these bro. I know you know what your doing but still hell strain on that pataller cartilege bro. How come not front squats here instead or lunges?
hamstring 3/7-10/70

Ha I bet your libido is soaring bro!

thxs to all, progress pics coming soon, reason I chose drol cause drol is extremely high anabolic compound water is not a concern to me cause with the right diuretic and drinking a gallon of water will make my muscle look bulky hard and lean,

Zed we should do a dual logs, I will be posting my routine a bit later when I get off from the gym, but all I can tell ya is this drol from GP is fucking drol same as the Brasilian Hemogenin syntex I used to get back in the day.

Yeah I think I just might do that bro. Got to get it in my mind to keep it up and just do it bro.

Yah I get funny in my pants lately, lets just say there's a partay going on from my waist down...,lol.

your right on pounding the knees when doing leg extensions, however long ago, I found that by not locking your knees and keeping a neutral position when doing legs extension works well, and relieves the stress to the knees, thus making it easy to continue high reps without injuries,

however, it's been a while I havent done front squads and launges will do them next week for sure,
maybe I'll give leg ext a break....
thxs and let me tell you that your right if you don't know how to do leg extentions goodbye knees.

"Party in your pants" LMAO BRO!!
Thanks for your response on the leg extensions too bro.
My log is up bro, cuz of you man thanks for the push and all your help too!

Monday
AM cardio (30 min)

Chest SET/ REP / LBS

Flat Bench Press: 1 / 4 / 300
3 / 8-10/ 250
Incline Bench Press 2 / 4-6 / 150
Incline Dumbell Flyes 3/ 10 / 70
Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes 3/ 10 / 90

TricepsDips 4/ 10 /w/ weights
Tricep cable pull Downs 2/5-7 / 100
2/40/40

so far so good getting huge pumps, will add tren and masteron at the end of the week

good shyt.. keep it up mr muscles

thxs brother cane I will kill that shit lol,

I can feel the drol working it is producing red blood cells, the blood is pumping through my veins this drol is fantastic I can't wait till I pin tren and masteron
DSC01919.jpg

Dammit bro you looking outstandingly awsome!
Come July next time around bro.....:)

Top Bottom