Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking beer???? good or bad???

Unless you're a pro prepping for a contest- a couple a beers now and then won't kill you. In fact, alcohol in moderation, has some positive affects on the body in terms of heart function. The key here is not to go overboard. Because I've scaled back on my drinking, I feel relaxed at about three beers, much less than it used to take (more like at least eight). Everything in moderation!

I disagree

I used to go out all the time and hit the beers, it was great but then I started to tire of the hangovers, even drinking lots of water afterwards still did not help how I felt the next day, tired, and generally shitty right into the following week and into my workouts

If you are serious about fitness I would just kick the habit like I did

I go out clubbing with my mates and just drink water, seriously, I have a better time than them because I dont feel shit, I know what I am doing and all the carbs Ive eaten mean I have loads of energy

I feel better without alcohol now when I go out, I like the feeling of being in control and more alive (water and lots of carbs = big energy)

Alcohol just runs you down

Nobody needs that shit

KICK IT!!

test

According to that BS I have a HIGH RISK OF ADDICTION. Come on now, I am 25 years old, a Law Student, and Single. Its not like I have anything better to do.....my entire law school drinks 4 nights a week. It is rather like the norm to go out and party. TRUST me, I would rather stay home on friday and get laid than go out...but I am not getting laid (not by anyone I want to at least, haha) so I am goig to go out when EVERYONE I know does. Peer Pressure is a bitch. But at least I have the best body out of everyone.

and I only drink, I dont smoke, I dont pop pills, I dont do anything else. And its pretty much beer, no liquor...lite beer

Hey man you want to live here, the capital of Beer drinking

Everyone I know drinks too, but I just cant be bothered with the shit anymore, so I let them get on with it, I still chat up the chicks. Peer pressure, who cares about that, its my life, if they dont like it then tough shit.

Thats just me, if you enjoy getting fucked out of your head (like I did in the past), then great

different horses for different courses

me personally, I am sick of the shit

Drinking a couple of beers probably will not hurt you.
Personally I have cut beer out completely, and only
have an occasional glass of wine.

Top Bottom