Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dragonmona's transformation continues.. Inkman

inkman

Hi all just took some new pics of my gf and she is preparing to go off everything to have breast implants, reconstruction and a tummy tuck done in November. She is very excited cause this will give her chance to step on stage to compete in the future. Since losing loads of body fat going from a size 22 to a size 2 in the last several years she lost her boobs and wound up with lots of lose skin on her ab area which can only be removed with surgery. I will post pics from when she was size 22 to size 13 to where she is currently. Hope her pics serve as a motivation to the 40 something crowd or anyone that thinks they have to settle for a body they are not happy with.Inkman

Next pics I post will be post surgery after she has had time to heal and recover. Best to you all..

Last edited:
You have to be very proud of her.

thats an awesome transformation.. i wish i could see the pics better tho . best of luck

awesome shit!! I couldnt imagine such a change. good luck with all your goals...

also if you want anyone to really be able to see it put them in your profile and ask a mod to post for non plats!!

Peace

Well damn! I tell you what her quads are jacked! Bood job and tummy tuck she is in like Flint! I would be happy to access her physique I am an NPC jude remember) and assist in her contest prep as women are way different than men and I have lots of female contest prep expereince. Thanks for the couch pic! You are lookin good too...masters huh? Awsome!

Quadsweep

Quadsweep said:
Well damn! I tell you what her quads are jacked! Bood job and tummy tuck she is in like Flint! I would be happy to access her physique I am an NPC jude remember) and assist in her contest prep as women are way different than men and I have lots of female contest prep expereince. Thanks for the couch pic! You are lookin good too...masters huh? Awsome!

Quadsweep

Buddy you will be my first choice to help her with contest prep when ever she is ready. After seeing you and your sister I know you know your shit.We will welcome your help.. where the ladies at i thought some might like to see how DM is doing!! ;) To everyone here thank you very much for your support and replies. My gf appreciates it greatly and so do I. Inkman

P.S. Quadsweep can you pleaseeeeeeeee post for the non plats.. thanks

Top Bottom