Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dorsal Scapular Nerve pain

Juanpi5

Hi guys, this is a rare injury but it happened to me, pain spreads out to the shoulder and neck, I wonder if this is one of the injuries you can rcover from just resting or you need to see a chiropractor, thank you.

chiropractors run a good scam for sure. they deal with BONES, not nerves. most of them are dumb as a box of rocks, pretty much dumb doctors who couldn't make it into real medical school so now they chase ambulances. and massage therapists will simply irritate the nerve more.

brother i been there and done that with nerve issues. i've got a pinched nerve in my neck AND elbow

the only thing that helps is hot yoga, inversion table, and some PT exercises. also if you sit at a computer all day you need to get a stand up desk

I actually disagree with @stevesmi on this one. I would get x-rays done. If a vertebrae is out of place, it'll pinch the nerve and cause pain.

I good chiropractor is worth their weight in gold. The problem is that there are more crappy chiropractors then there are good ones.

Top Bottom