Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dont you Hate it,Post your dislikes when working out:)

D00fy

I fawking hate it, when i cant finish a workout,i fawkin hate it when i am left to SUPERSET my shit..........i fawkin hate it when this losers have MWF split and they dont change their appearance WTF WTF WTF i wanna finish my workout in a good 1hour tops not fuckin 1hr 20mins or someshit......i gotta be on my way to school and this fawkers dont even know what the fawk their doing (*)#$*(#_$)#$ i feel weak workouts make me consume less carbs on the day since training was horrible and that im leaning out.

FAWK I AINT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION IN SCHOOL TODAY IM SO PISSED

When lifting I really don't have many dislikes. I throw on my walkman and go into my own little world not letting anyone really bother me. The only thing that pisses me off is the FUCK NUTS that don't put the weights back. Theres nothing more annoying when I have to hold off my next set because I have to take the time to empty the rack from the past JACK ASS.

killing my intensity...my zone

I totally understand how not finishing pisses you off and it some dumb ass that's in the way and he is trying to figure out how the damn machine works, or is using the DBs that you want and is using them improperly. He is wasting time, mine and mine. I have things to do and a good workout is what I need to start my day every day.

I totally understand.

When I train, I superset back and forth between two different exercises with fairly short rest periods. To prevent people from taking stuff or grabbing stations that I'm using, I put my towel, water bottle, etc on it. What drives me mental is when people move my stuff, start using the station, then give me attitude when I ask them to get off their ass so I can work in.

I've been wearing the same dirty, stinky-ass, ripped up gym clothes for about a year. What the hell is wrong with that? Its a gym, not a club. I'm there to work.

I ALWAYS curl in the squat rack.

Where do you do heavy curls???

I hate the fat bitches who go on the stair master and and do the shortest range of motion. They don't ever bend there fawkin knees. It like a calf workout.

Top Bottom