Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't hurt your back while Deadlifting

resonator

--Abdominal Weakness--
Increased risk of lower back injury during hip flexion, extension, stabilization and back extension activities. Erector Spinae muscles can hyperextend lower back more than usual if abdominal muscles are weak. The abdominal muscles tilts pelvis forward improving the mechanical positioning of the Erector Spinae, specifically when the lumbar spine becomes straight. Iliopsoas can pull on spine during hip flexor activities if abdominal muscles are weak. Risk is compounded when abdominal weakness is combined with hip flexor inflexibility.

Don't forget the ab work bros

Nice info, the main reason many people get injured is the lose the lumbar arch, and then hyper-extend way too far back. Good read.

Cwick0-yes they are for most but to get any edge I can get you know we are gonna do everything possible, even abs, lol

lol, ah screw abs. the shitty part about abs is that if i do them they dont get tone, they build. Thus, my gut ends up sticking out more than it already does.

Top Bottom