Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing weightlifting in a century layout!

HoneyBadger50

This summer I started doing my hypertrophy phase but decided to layout everything in century format. I mainly to a 3 day split doing core lifts with maybe one or two extra mass/development/strength lifts. So far within two weeks I've put on 10 pounds because of an increase in work load capacity. Yes this is strenuous and ridiculous to do, but I can't say anything bad about the gains.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

10lbs? Probably all water weight. lol you are so full of it bro. Please stop making up these untrue threads its really getting sad.

This summer I started doing my hypertrophy phase but decided to layout everything in century format. I mainly to a 3 day split doing core lifts with maybe one or two extra mass/development/strength lifts. So far within two weeks I've put on 10 pounds because of an increase in work load capacity. Yes this is strenuous and ridiculous to do, but I can't say anything bad about the gains.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Nicw

Top Bottom