Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doing mma classes vs regular work out and cardio

grace field

Hi bro's I want to get ready for the summer and I need to shape off about 10 pounds to get back in shape. Really I have a few options and I need your advice on which is the best physical activity for weight loss between lifting and cardio or go back to mma classes and take those intense trainings kicking , punching and wrestling programs. Still today I remember those were so intensive I threw up a few times and got dizzy like crazy, thanks for suggestions.

cardio is the best way to burn a lot of calories.. I don't care what anyone says.. if you jog 30 minutes a day you will trim up

but essentially any type of exercise 1-2 hours a day is going to be a big help

diet is also important though. lets say you put in an hour of exercise you will burn about 500 calories. then you go to chikfilA or subway and eat a meal that is 700 calories. what exactly did you accomplish here? NOTHING!

MMA would be a very good option for physical activity. It burns tons of calories and is much more fun than just doing simple cardio.

However, you need to keep in mind that diet is also very important in this sport. You cannot outsport a bad diet. If you eat right and exercise at least few times a week, you will see good results.

The goal of cardio is to simply burn calories. It does not matter what form of cardio you do, as long as it gets you moving and gets your heart rate up!

The bike, treadmill, step mill, rower, bur-pies, skipping etc. are all equally good options. If you don't like doing traditional cardio on a piece of cardio equipment, then things like MMA classes, swimming, playing floor hockey or basketball etc. are great options.

At the end of the day, anything that gets you moving and increases your heart rate is a great option and good for fat loss!

Any type of physical activity that keeps your heart rate up will burn a good amount of calories. The real magic happens when you do that consistently and have your diet locked in to a deficit. I like to be around 500 calories under maintenance when trying to cut.

MMA is one of the best cardio workouts, period.

But in the end, the best type of training for you is the one that you enjoy, because that means you'll continue to do it.

Top Bottom