Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing intense cardio for females to lose weigh

Gary_getafe

Hey guys which program out of all those famous routines out there would you recommend to lose a good amount of fat in 8-10 weeks? I don't really care how intensive it can be, after my having my baby I gained 12 lbs and I need to lose those asap, I was considering p90x but some reviews about it didn't convince me 100%, thank you.

P90X is better than being a couch potato. it is a fun workout routine however these types of home workouts get old after a while. that is why when you go to peoples houses you always see exercise videos collecting dust

what i would recommend you do for cardio that you can actually stick with is join a running club. or find some running buddies at road races. this way you guys can push each other and commit to doing it. people who run daily are in excellent shape for a reason, it is a great way to get in shape and it is fun when doing it with a group

There is 'no magic program'. The best program is one that you can stick to CONSISTENTLY and enjoy doing. Remember that this is a lifestyle. Not a diet.

The best workout program is the one you aren't currently doing. It's good to mix it up so your body keeps responding. Your body responds to different stimuli. If you keep training the same way, you will reach a plateau and your body will no longer keep responding.

Whenever a new client comes to me for training I ask for their current workout program. What I do then is send a workout program COMPLETELY different from their current workout program.

What a good workout program does is:
1. Pushes you out of your comfort zone
2. Gets you try something new
3. Makes you train HARD

I would combine cardio with weight training and eat in a 500 calorie deficit. That is your best option. The weight training will give you the "afterburn" so you are continuously burning extra calories. You could also add in Cardarine to really help with endurance and extra fat loss.

Weight training, cardio few times a week and a clean diet.

Keep in mind that you do not want to have sudden fat loss. If you keep rapidly losing fat, you will also lose muscle tissue, as well as your chest area will suffer hard.

Top Bottom