Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing burpees for fat loss effective?

axel-00

For those who don't have gym equipment at home and don't have a gym near by, from 1 to 10 how much would you rate burpees for fat loss and also I would like to know if this is something you can do every day, I have been doing 80 (4x20) with 10 minute rest, for the last week and I feel good for sure the rest of the day, thank you.

The goal of cardio is to simply burn calories. It does not matter what form of cardio you do, as long as it gets you moving and gets your heart rate up!

The bike, treadmill, step mill, rower, bur-pies, skipping etc. are all equally good options.

There are no problems with doing burpies every day. Try adding skipping into the mix to keep things interesting. You can also watch home workout DVDs on Youtube like P90x.

At the end of the day, anything that gets you moving and increases your heart rate is a great option and good for fat loss!

i think burpees are great, but the constant motion can cause dizziness in some people

as musky said as long as you are burning calories and you enjoy doing it then great. burpees are an important part of many boot camp classes for a reason

Check out the appstore on your phone or tablet as well. There are tons of "at home" apps that give you a program to follow. While a gym is always ideal, there are tons of things you can do at home, especially for weight loss. Don't forget diet too. That is the most important part of fat loss.

Top Bottom