Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doggcrapp training method...experiences??

Heahy Minister

I don't seem to see that many posts about this training method. Before I remember it was getting all the hype. Now it seems like everyone is doing the 5X5 routine.

What were your experiences with Doggcrapp's training routine?? Anyone still doing this? Thanks.

It's not a fad anymore, but that doesn't mean it won't still work. The experiences seemed to be pretty good.

I think one of the problems was that no one wanted to go through a 100 page thread, lol...

It's still probably the best all-around program I've personally encountered. Sometimes I stray from it but I usually end up going back, to at least the major principles.

Debaser said:
I think one of the problems was that no one wanted to go through a 100 page thread, lol...

It's still probably the best all-around program I've personally encountered. Sometimes I stray from it but I usually end up going back, to at least the major principles.

You actually do got a point there! lol! The thread was freakin long!

One thing I thought when reading about the routine (though I don't think I ever FULLY read what the entire routine was lol) was that it seems easy to overtrain on it. From what I read some people did feel overtrained on it.

Can anyone sum up the entire routine for me?? There was a whole lotta stuff about rest-pauses, static holds, etc etc etc. So damn complicated.

Its not very complicated just read the 1st page of the thread. U dont need to do rest-pause and static until u stop seeing gains. Just add those into the workout in order to accelerate of jump start your gains. IMO its not easy to overtrain on at all I honestly think I could train 4 times a week on it w/o gear adn be able to recover but for now 3 days a week is fine by me. You get 3 days or more days to recover and the stretching helps out recovery a lot. Also u are supposed to do 2 weeks cruises since the workout is so intense. So u go hard for a period of time and then take a 2 week cruise time to help recharge.

my training partner is using DC right now and he likes it, didnt seem too happy when he finished his 20 rep set of squats last night though...

in 8 weeks i put 40lbs on my bench and added alot of muscle. Training entirely naturally
i didnt see shit in the way of strength gains in my legs though.

I'm doing it right now. Good results, though hampered by the fact that my squating form is deplorable (something I realized a bit ago) and an old deadlifting injury that is holding me back.

As far as most upper body excercises though, I am continually making small improvements which is starting to add up.

i'm using it right now, and have been experiencing good strength and size gains. DC and the 5x5 have worked best for myself, so i'm going to rotate between the two when i plateau. With either of these routines, I feel good every workout, and don't overtrain.

Top Bottom