Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doggcrapp training

garifas

I started doing doggcrapp training and so far so good. It includes regular training along with cardio and is similar to DC style training. Wondering if any of you have tried this and how long can I do it without getting injured or it getting stale? I am also looking to use steroids while on it too to help recovery.

I like doggcrapp training, makes you really burn out. You can do it and keep going as long as you warm up.

I have done a modified version of it. It is not something that I do all the time, but it was a good change....:. But then again, any change is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started doing doggcrapp training and so far so good. It includes regular training along with cardio and is similar to DC style training. Wondering if any of you have tried this and how long can I do it without getting injured or it getting stale? I am also looking to use steroids while on it too to help recovery.

What? That's the same thing

bro you into doggystyle training?

Not really. I modified it to fit my requirements for bodybuilding however it was a good change. I will try things I don’t think will work and modify them. I will probably throw it in within the next year again. It was good enough to go back to for a short period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom