Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does weightlifting increase baseline testosterone levels?

I'm not sure how much, but I'm POSITIVE it's some. Also more growth hormone.

Protobuilder said:
Al's really added some muscle to his chest though. Good work, Al.

Heres my "Jacked by Summer" chest routine:

Hammer Strength High Incline: 4x10 - *8 sec TUT, eyes closed (to confuse muscles)*

Hammer Strength Regular Incline: 4x10 * *

Hammer Strength Decline: 4x10 * *

Peck Deck: 4x10 * *

Cable Crossovers: 4x10 * *

Sometimes I do the cables first to pre-exaust the muscle. This plays into the confusion.

I finish my chest off w/ about 1000 push ups w/ varied hand posistions. Mostly for the burn....

Also - the weight used is not important - if you keep your eyes closed your muscles don't know how much you're lifting. 8 sec TUT is very important - 7 will not work, and 9 is way too much.

I agree, if you spend only 7 seconds on a TUT then you've just wasted 7 seconds of your life, it has to be 8 seconds, except on Wednesday afternoons when 6 seconds seems to work well since I have to hurry home to catch Star Trek and Sabrina.

For confusing the muscle, I like to work with a training partner. I work blindfolded and my partner just hands me some weights and then tells me what exercise to do for each rep. It can get quite dizzying sometimes so I know it works well for me. I read that the dizzyness is caused by a testosterone surge in the muscles that forces extra blood into the brain.

Hammer Strength low incline would complete the routine, dude. Your pecz are not gonna be fully developed from all angles without them.

Top Bottom