Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does weight training help with aggression

XAvecao

I've always been a very aggressive person like if someone honks at me in the road I get out of my car and beat him up
or if someone looks at me the wrong way I get upset and I talk trash to them
however ever since I've been weight training I've noticed my aggression has lowered a lot. is there any science behind why this happens

The focus of weight training in good form can support mindfulness which had a positive impact on your whole life. I recommend exploring some meditation to continue your positive transformation…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you weight train you actually get less aggressive and want to have sex less

after training, including mma boxing weights etc, your testosterone goes down, cortisol goes up, inflammation goes up and prolactin is imbalanced
so guys who train 2-3 hours per day have NO aggression almost and dont want to have sex either lol its like a training lifestyle hardcore

Just my experience, when I consistently weight training (like I have for the past 30 years) my libido is high. Perhaps it’s the endorphins or maybe feeling sexy because I’m in shape. Just saying, the woman seems to appreciate it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom