Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does It Really Make Sense To Work On Legs? Let's Discuss really

If you played any sports(including powerlifting/olympic) i would assume you work legs.
if you dont play sport and you lift weights you are a body builder.

if you dont work legs you are an upper body builder.
someone so lazy they cant put effort in to do the whole job.

I, for one, don't mind training legs at all. I sometimes even enjoy it, I like it when I can give my upper body a rest once in a while. and I've been training legs since the beginning too, even though I have a serious back condition. so all y'all PUSSIES, start training ya legs! though I can understand hardgainers point of view. at least that made sense.

Yeah, well you know I was supposed to have a date the other night, but she saw my legs first! Now, I'm outta luck. Damn. :D

LOL......this is some funny shit...really now....whos fed up of people (when you tell them u work out ) askin "How much can you bench?". If i had a quid everytime i heared that id be a damn millionaire.......fair enough bench and other upperbody exercises are very important but im sorry , anyone who neglects squats or at least other leg movements is just a pretty boy...afraid of real work. When i ask people "how much can you squat?" they say "Ummmmmmm...i dont work legs.....i want to build myself up"........im sorry but thats a lame excuse.........do urself a favour.....deal with heavy squats and stop bein a pretty boy.(Not aimed at ne one in particular btw)

Up until recently I never used to work legs. I have seen the error of my ways and now spend my hardest hours in the gym on legs. You guys are partially right when you say you cant see legs through long shorts, but why are you wearing long shorts to begin with. Is is to hide the stilts you call legs. What about those girls who see your upper body, then go home with you, watch you undress and stare awkwardly at your stilts. If you just want to look good with clothes on then by all means forget the legs. but believe me youll get alot more girls with shorter shorts and bigger legs.:fro:

Back in the day, there was this old powerlifter at the gym I used to work at. His name was Harry Brown. Every leg day, I used to see him put himself through absolute torture to find that extra excruciating rep. Being about 20 at the time, I remember asking him why he trained legs so damn hard... and he just asks me this:

"You ever seen a big ass tree with a small trunk?"

I shrugged, said no. So he says, "if you want to be a big fucking oak, you better have a big trunk."

It's true. The harder you train stumps, the bigger the rest of you will be.

Top Bottom