Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does It Really Make Sense To Work On Legs? Let's Discuss really

There ain't no bitch on this planet thats worth changing my routine for. I love training legs. The most intense fucking 1 hr of the week. I FUCKING LOVE IT!

Only pussywanna bes train just upper body.It takes a real man to get under several hundred pounds and squat to failure. Any idiot can curl and most of them do.

plifter said:
HUH??? What happens when the clothes come off?

Well like I said hopefully your third leg will do the satisfying then to the chick.

I've seen guys that had arms that were thicker than their thighs.

Man, that would be cool to have your arms that big. :D

The Rat,

Ok you love working legs & some people like having S&M both are simular and your point is you like pain?... ;)

Ya'll want to know why I work legs? I'll tell ya not for the looks but for the extra calorie burn when I am doing nothing. See I know that the bigger the muscles you have the more calories you can burn without doing cardio and as much as I hate doing legs I hate cardio more. :D

HeavyDutyGuy said:
Only pussywanna bes train just upper body.It takes a real man to get under several hundred pounds and squat to failure. Any idiot can curl and most of them do.

Hey is this a flame oh well. Hmmm I really don't want to be a pussy but I definetely want more pussy(does that count as a pussywannabe). :D
And why does a real man need to squat several hundred pounds(screwing up his back in the process)when he can hire a forklift to lift anything that is that heavy sheesh.

Oh and I do other lifts, matter of fact, I like working triceps the best but tricep extentions didn't seem like as good of a user name as "curling" did.

if u want to look like a meatball on stilts, more power to ya. i love training legs, even tho they dont respond that well for me

It wasn't a flame, it was just my opinion. The guys in the gym with fairly big (usually puffy) arms, shoulders and delts look ridiculous when you turn them around and see weak back development, and stick legs, usually have hair but no muscle there.

Curling....by your name I can picture your cartoon character body in my mind and it brings me to a chuckle!!!!!!!

Beach body is fine but there is a line when the upper body is so out of proportion with your lower body that its a joke. Sure, your biceps look good but when the woman your with has better legs than you, you'll realize your error and some will point it out inb laughter.

I personally have more comments by women on my legs than any other part. They already know I am very big upper body wise by my stretching xxl shirts but they are always impressed by my legs in shorts because of guys like you! As long as you keep being a squat scared wuss, you will assist me in keeping more of your ladies' attention.

The really funny thing is I have pushed more of you weak, chicken legged boys around because you think your the shit. strutting in front of the mirror thinking your the a bad ass when I can easily man handle you with one arm because of the strength/balance base built from hard, heavy leg training. When 90% of your strength is up top....you go down very easily.

Ps. You don't have to lift "several hundred pounds messing up your back" as you said, to build good legs. Although I do use what would be considered extremely heavy weights, it just takes work, nothing more.

I think you should forget working out your upper body and work on your brain because you are truly a fucking idiot! It's called balance. If you don't work out legs then you look like an idiot!!:freak: :doublefi:

First of all, I never understood the whole, "I just wanna look good" philosophy anyway. 95% of the guys that start out with that as the driving force for their training end up washed out and quitting. I enjoy looking good too but I also get much more out of my training than that. There's more to it than shallow rewards and trivial consequences.

Go to the gym because you like training.

Go to the gym because you enjoy being the master of your own destiny.

Go to the gym because you enjoy the display of control that's involved in continully suppressing your body's instinct to flee fom pain and discomfort.

Go to the gym to prove yourself.

Go to the gym to validate your existence.

I firmly believe that leg day is the measure of a man in the gym. If you can train legs hard, you can train anything hard. It builds character to develop a pain threshold that's required for serious leg training.

I'm on top of the world after a hard leg workout. Nothing gives me as much satisfaction as knowing that I was able to beat back my animalistic instinct to run from pain as I pounded through gut-wrenching reps of heavy squats. I love getting up for the mental challenge. Tom Platz once said that leg training became an entirely different sport for him...something completetly different from the rest of his bodybuilding pursuits...simply because of the mental preparation they took to train with adeqaute intensity.

I don't understand someone NOT wanting to do legs...

This might not be the exact quote from Dorian, but he made this statement in his book, "Pay more attention to how you train rather how you look and the latter will follow as a matter of necessity." 'Nuff said.

Top Bottom