Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does a person need off days when they do cardio

FitBlondeChick

can you do cardio daily or do you need to take days off? It seems like if you don't take days off you will lost motivation and be injury prone but if you do it everyday it becomes a lifestyle. So what is better, everyday or just most days.

Is there a such thing as doing too much? what if a person wants to do 50 minutes of cardio each time, is that too much. Will you hurt yourself doing that much cardio :worried: or does the body repiar itself fast enough to not matter

I dont think cardio really drains on the body like weight training does. The only thing i notice every now and then is some minor joint strain and I usually just switch to biking for a day or two and it clears it right up :)

yes there such a thing as doing too much. an off day means totally OFF, nothing but some couch potato olympics.
Doing cardio (and not weight trainging that day) means its not off.

Its kinda like a dbol bridge, you're not actually comming off.

When dieting, I don't really think there is such a thing as an off day.

Bulking, yes, off days are necesary.

So to answer your question, IMO, you do not need off days when you do cardio.

ChewYxRage said:
lol

you need to give your CNS time to rest and recover.

Last time I checked for the 23 hrs of a day i'm not in a gym my CNS is recovering.

Overtraining is so overated. It takes months of spending several hours a day in the gym before CNS over training occurs. Muscle fatigue isn't the same as overtaining either.

Top Bottom