Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does not pain have to equal no gain

emmab

I find it REALLY hard to get muscle soreness the day or so after a workout. The other day I did triceps alone, and by the end could hardly do a set of one-armed tricep extensions with a lightish weight, so thought I had well and truly toasted them. But it is now two days later and I only got a vey mild at best ache. Does this mean my workouts are not effective??? IF so, what can I do to kill them more...I am thinking of sending my bodyparts back for a refund as I think God forgot to put the muscles in before He sewed me up!!!!!

Originally posted by emmab:
I find it REALLY hard to get muscle soreness the day or so after a workout. The other day I did triceps alone, and by the end could hardly do a set of one-armed tricep extensions with a lightish weight, so thought I had well and truly toasted them. But it is now two days later and I only got a vey mild at best ache. Does this mean my workouts are not effective??? IF so, what can I do to kill them more...I am thinking of sending my bodyparts back for a refund as I think God forgot to put the muscles in before He sewed me up!!!!!

Dude being sore as hell is sometimes my problem! i wish my muscles could grow with out it. My calves are like sore for 3 days now. Other bodyparts I get sore for almost a week!!!! usually I like soreness but when you have to sparr....

Originally posted by Cackerot69:
soreness is not an indicator of an effective workout.

True. But you always know you haven't slacked on a bodypart if you can hardly crawl out of bed the next day.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Top Bottom