Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does max ot work

oliver bet1

Hey fellows, so this program is is a low volume, high intensity work out, completely different that I've done in 4 years of lifting
I'm a man of changes and like to try different things, I wonder how many of you have done it and if it's worth it to follow, thank you.

Well... just try it.
Almost every training program can be good or bad. There's so much to consider when we talk about training periodization.

But... If you think changing your program you will be more enjoyable to train. Yes, of course, change it.

And as you yourself said, it will be very different from what you have been doing for the last 4 years... so... a new stimulus will certainly bring results.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

if you read my series on bodybuilders you will see they all have their theories and beliefs. you should experiment. i am a big believer myself that newbs should stick to the big 8 compound lifts when they start for 5 years to build a base and muscle memory.. they should NEVER ever do curls for example. however that doesn't mean someone will not follow that and get results either

Hey fellows, so this program is is a low volume, high intensity work out, completely different that I've done in 4 years of lifting
I'm a man of changes and like to try different things, I wonder how many of you have done it and if it's worth it to follow, thank you.

No idea never used it. Give it a try and see if you like it.

There is no magic workout program. Everything works. The main thing is being consistent.

Give it a try. See what type of results you get.

Top Bottom