Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does it matter when we lift ?

Murklestein

What time is the best time to lift ? What time of the day will the body get the most gains? Is such a thing possible or am I talking out of my ass?

It may be slightly better to lift first thing in the morning, but to say it would net you more gains is splitting hairs. Work out at a time that is best for you to remain consistent and faithful.

in today's society it has become moot with all the stimulants, caffeine addictions, crazy schedules, working 2 jobs, sleeping a few hours, etc.

but if we are going to talk actual science first thing in the morning your ardrenaline and hormones are sky high. that is true of any animal on earth who sleeps at night and wakes up to start their day. if you watch the behavior of your own cats and dogs you will notice they sleep then wake up and are very active

there is a reason road races and triathlons start at the crack of dawn and not at 6pm at night

of course the way most people are addicted to caffeine/coffee they aren't tapping into their adrenaline anyway, just like many are on TRT and don't produce their own hormones too

I don’t really chose right time to lift. I don't need eat and must eat without any need. I drink coffee and feel like someone who is out the bed at 3 am. I can't wake up enough early now to workout at swimming pool. I stop working out and don’t have more energy. This workout helps me in my mind. A high physical pain helps me to live. Now, I can only train in the night. I don’t look like sane when I run in unlight trails at midnight inside parks and start pushup and plank with nobody and under the rain. Last night, I don’t remind but my trapezes give pain. This is not a jock the wild animals lets me touching them like a cat or a dog because I am there each day. The best time is when you can do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What time is the best time to lift ? What time of the day will the body get the most gains? Is such a thing possible or am I talking out of my ass?

Science says around 10am and around 4pm. But the body will adapt

Top Bottom