Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does lifting by itself increase testosterone levels?

Jonro

I thought i would ask this here as testosterone is king here

So does regular weight training(i mean the type a full time BB'r would do) cause the body to produce more test? Or does the body only make a set amount weather you are training or not?

Would love to know people thoughts on this, much thanks.

Last edited:
Yup.

Something also to relize tho. They did a study on 2 guys. They tested test lvls before and after.

They sat them in seperate plain rooms.
1 guy watched strippers dance and trip and get naked.
1 guy listened to nursery rymes and waore a diaper.

They then tested test lvls again and showed that the guy with the strippers had an increase in test where the diaper guy had a decrease.

Small but it goes to show. If your an internet geek who never leaves home, youll have lower test than the party guy who lifts weights and gets laid!

Jonro said:
I thought i would ask this here as testosterone is king here

So does regular weight training(i mean the type a full time BB'r would do) cause the body to produce more test? Or does the body only make a set amount weather you are training or not?

Would love to know people thoughts on this, much thanks.

For increased Test;

1. Squats
2. Deadlifts

Only1eagle said:
Yup.

Something also to relize tho. They did a study on 2 guys. They tested test lvls before and after.

They sat them in seperate plain rooms.
1 guy watched strippers dance and trip and get naked.
1 guy listened to nursery rymes and waore a diaper.

They then tested test lvls again and showed that the guy with the strippers had an increase in test where the diaper guy had a decrease.

Small but it goes to show. If your an internet geek who never leaves home, youll have lower test than the party guy who lifts weights and gets laid!

Dude, is that for real?? Really? LMFAO

How could a guy live that one down.....wearing a diaper and listening to nursery rymes. If I was the tech I woulda taped that shit and blackmailed the guy........

Wonder how many volunteers they got for the stripper test? If they do one of those again put my name in.

Chordz is 12485% correct squats and deadlift will make a man a real man. You could get your body the biggest on just those 2 exercises then any other 2 exercises combined.

Top Bottom