Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone know if the BOWFLEX machine works?

Dustin7629

I Was wondering if this Machine works well? I am thinking about getting one. If anyone has one or has worked out on one please let me know wut u think. Thanks.

Originally posted by Dustin7629:
I Was wondering if this Machine works well? I am thinking about getting one. If anyone has one or has worked out on one please let me know wut u think. Thanks.

To be honest, it's the secret of many top pros. Buy one immediately and start slamming lots of simple carbs and saturated fats. You'll be a beast in no time!!

Seriously man, don't waste your time and money. Buy a gym membership instead or save up for some free weights at home...just don't get suckered into buying that piece of garbage.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Hey there my fitness friend!!!!

First off I'd just like to say, The Bowflex is the greatest piece of strength training equipment available today!!! NOT ONLY can you shape and tone that chest and those arms and shoulders BUT you get the aerobic benefit of circuit training to go along with it!! Now I know you may find that a little unconventional, but take it from good ole randy himself, IT WORKS!! I am confident that you will take the right steps to build the BODY OF YOUR DREAMS!!! I'll see you around my little friend!!

Randy

------------------
benchingicon.gif

Squats hurt your knees.

Deadlifts place too much strain on the back.

The bench press is obsolete.

Leg extensions kick rear.

You're not cool until you do seated chest presses.

Barbells are dangerous.

Dumbells cause injuries.

Sorry that was my little friend, Randy. Genetiking is right, the bowflex is crap. Randy is just a little made up character of mine, isn't that right randy?

LOL!

I will say that any home equipment can in NO WAY compete with a fully stocked gym. with that in mind, bowflex is a good piece of equipment.

LOL secret of the top pros

i agree with the rest its a piece of junk,it may work if uve never touched a weight in your life ,but probably only for 3 months. THat was my experience with it,i used it when i was 13 the summer before freshman year,i did get sligthy stronger with it,at least i think i did,anyway i quit using it after 3 months and turned to free weights,by the way my free weight bench was only 90lbs around the time i stoped using it. So for someone that weak to say it barely worked,even if u have never touched weights and u are stronger than say 135lb of free weight bench,it may not work either. I think gym membership is your best bet.

Top Bottom