Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you use a bunch of gloves,straps,belts or do you risk it?

what do you use?

• use gloves,belts,straps,chuak

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • use belts and chuak

• none

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BO-DEN

i really dont use any straps, gloves or belts

only when i deadlift heavy
i use a belt, thats it.

i heard not using belts,straps etc. helps with grip strength
and it does for me. my wrists are very strong because of this.

what about you?

chalk on deads,I own a belt,it still looks brand new because I used it once and tossed it in the corner

TheOak01 said:
chalk on deads,I own a belt,it still looks brand new because I used it once and tossed it in the corner

im with you on that..

i use my belt on 3 sets a week

Ran into a guy I used to train with yesterday.........he was wearing gloves, a belt, knee wraps, a support covering each forearm..........oh and chalk (over gloves!! hows that work??). Spent a good ten minutes taking the piss outta him whilst I warmed up.

Imnotdutcheither said:
Ran into a guy I used to train with yesterday.........he was wearing gloves, a belt, knee wraps, a support covering each forearm..........oh and chalk (over gloves!! hows that work??). Spent a good ten minutes taking the piss outta him whilst I warmed up.

YOU TRAINING OR PLAYING GOALY?!?!?!?!

i see this every day
i never use knee wraps, straps, etc.
i got the biggest leggs and lat spread in the gym!!!

gloves....as i need my hands soft and delicate and not like a farmers

knee wraps on squats cuz of my bum knee

straps on deads sometimes, cuz of my weenie grip, and cuz doing an alternating grip fucks up my bicep tendon

that's aboot it

I don't use gloves or straps ever. I've been training without a belt, but I'll put one on maybe 6 weeks out from my meet.

this reminds me of dudes who show up at a bar to play pool with their own cue and chalk and glove and a towel, and get spanked by me - the drunk idiot using the bent up bar cue....

and i pretty much suck at pool.
(that's billiards for you english wankers)

Top Bottom