Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you use a bunch of gloves,straps,belts or do you risk it?

what do you use?

• use gloves,belts,straps,chuak

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • use belts and chuak

• none

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once or twice in 20 workouts maybe gloves, Depending on how raw my hands are.

I have straps for my really bad wrists, They`re velcro and about 2 inches wide. I put them on so tight that it seperated my hand from my wrist and made it even more painful. Now I don`t use them anymore.

Nothing else.

I don't use anything.

Used straps once on deads and it just got in the way. These were the oldschool wraps, not the newer velcro shit ones.

Used gloves once and felt like it hindered my grip. All that thick ass material prevented me from gripping tighter.

Hey Mister said:

Used gloves once and felt like it hindered my grip. All that thick ass material prevented me from gripping tighter.

A company sent me some of their knee wraps, wrist wraps, wrist straps, hat, t-shirts, and gloves. I could BARELY get the gloves on my hands but they were good gloves. I am not sure that I could properly get my hands around the bar because they had such padding in them though...it would hurt my grip a lot to use them.

Their straps were NICE!!! They are the best I've ever seen and I like the wrist wraps too. Tight but still pretty elastic.

www.prowriststraps.com is the name of the site...

B True

Gloves- Never
Chalk- Always
Belt- Only on the heavy stuff.

b fold the truth said:

A company sent me some of their knee wraps, wrist wraps, wrist straps, hat, t-shirts, and gloves. I could BARELY get the gloves on my hands but they were good gloves. I am not sure that I could properly get my hands around the bar because they had such padding in them though...it would hurt my grip a lot to use them.

Their straps were NICE!!! They are the best I've ever seen and I like the wrist wraps too. Tight but still pretty elastic.

www.prowriststraps.com is the name of the site...

B True

Whoa nice lift Clint in that vid! Did that site sponsor you? I've tried a few different gloves and never liked any of them. The material always bundles up making it harder for me to grip. The best thing I've used, and still occassionally use, is plain old sponges.

I only use a blet on dead prs.....no gloves ever and only strpas on a new pr

Hey Mister said:

Whoa nice lift Clint in that vid! Did that site sponsor you? I've tried a few different gloves and never liked any of them. The material always bundles up making it harder for me to grip. The best thing I've used, and still occassionally use, is plain old sponges.

They sent me a bunch of products that are pretty nice.

Their gloves are top-quality too. Straps are freaking amazing.

B True

Top Bottom