Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you train your hamstrings

DEhayley

I have very tight hamstrings and they are very strong already. I used to do a lot of weight training when I played football in high school and college and I think I build them really strong. I played running back and we have to have strong legs to be able to break tackles. now in my late twenties I'm wondering if I should still be training my hamstrings or should I focus more on my quads

I do train hamstrings lunges and of course leg curls reverse
a question like this was up a few months back i say train your hammies hard

I have very tight hamstrings and they are very strong already. I used to do a lot of weight training when I played football in high school and college and I think I build them really strong. I played running back and we have to have strong legs to be able to break tackles. now in my late twenties I'm wondering if I should still be training my hamstrings or should I focus more on my quads
You should be training all the muscles in the legs. Not just one particular set of muscles.

It's already been asked in a different way. Here's the link: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/.../do-you-work-out-your-hamstrings-1504031.html

Focus on stretching and also use foam rolling.... Give importance to overall body, quads, hamstrings, glutes all....

Top Bottom