Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Think People Perceive You As Bigger Or Smaller Than You Think You Are!!!!!

punch

We all our views on self image. However, its funny how some think there bodies are mediocre at best, when others may view that person as large or very fit.

The most comical are those that have the " Quick Draw Syndrome" you know the ones that have their arms out to their sides as if there ready to draw a pistol. Yet there is a huge gap between there arms and lats. Thats a classic example of someone that perceives themselves as large, but sadly is not.

I don't think I'm very big, but people are always making comments about how big I am, or how much bigger I am since the last time they saw me. I don't see it.

i get told a lot by people im big and/or ripped. I think im skinny and not ripped at all. I think my height is deceptive.

I just always feel fatter than I am/appear. just habit from when i was really fat back in high school and stuff.

as far as my muscle size goes i think i actually can be fairly objective about it surprisingly. maybe because i don't care about having big or small muscles in terms of cosmetics.

I just see the reality of it, at 250lbs I am bigger than the average person, but I never really think of myself anywhere close to big.

-sk

Im 200 at 5'8 and people always say Im big but they havent seen big at all. I guess Im bigger than average but nowhere near big

Most people look like shit so their perceptions are a little different from ours.

I think the reason I only date little asian girls is to make myself feel bigger :|

Top Bottom