Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you sweat this much???

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
It seems that the bigger I get the more I sweat...drives me nuts.

I weigh around 289-292 right now and am bigger than I have ever been. It seems that if I walk...I sweat. When I eat...I sweat. When I train...I soak my clothes from head to toe.

At night (when it is below freezing....sometimes wayyy below freezing) I will put the heat on 62 degrees, crack the window, and still put 2 fans on me just so I wont sweat through my clothes at night.

Anyone else dread the summer already???

B True

I am not as big as you (242). And yes i sweat quite a bit....at higher weights. I got a sweat rash last month (it is summer as we speak), and i have been pumping the aircon nonstop

yup i sweat a lot more than before and it sucks cuz my sweat seems to be a bit stickier than before as well. must be all the protein shake i drink :bawling:

The bigger I have gotten I find the more i sweat during a workout, but the less i sweat when standing still. Now, when i get done with a workout, everything is soaked, head to toe, front to back. But when I am sitting at work, i dont sweat toooo much. But certainly, i am NEVER dry.

Whats annoying is that when i am sitting down and get up, generally there is this strip of humidity on the chair where my ass was. But, my pants won't be wet. Its like i generate soo much heat that even when i don't sweat through my pants, i make the things around me sweat :)

-Fatty

When I used to wrestle, I used to lose 5lbs of water per practice. This is the most brutal training anyone could encounter! Three hours non-stop! Currently, DC training has me sweating like a pig.

i'm not a big person by any means, but as of now i'm bigger than i ever was. I always so hot. I'll be sitting in class and open the window and everyone will bitch about it being so cold...while i am sweating.

This summer I found Eastern Mountain Sports sold nylon shorts. It was like a god-send. Even if i was sweating a gallong of water out my ass, you couldn't tell in the shorts cause they didnt absorb moisture. Plus they dried super quick. I want to try to find pants like that too.

-Fatty

Top Bottom