Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you prefer a BIGGER chest or BIGGER ARMS.

BulkyArms

Well i have a big chest and big triceps but bicep is small and i would TRADE some chest for bicep , i don't mind. in fact i like arms bigger than chest. and u guys?

Well i have a big chest and big triceps but bicep is small and i would TRADE some chest for bicep , i don't mind. in fact i like arms bigger than chest. and u guys?

I'm in the same boat. Chest has always been big and triceps too, but biceps have always lagged.
But I think it's a matter of wanting what you don't have. Some guys might have good bis but their triceps are lacking and they might think that they would rather good tris more than good bis because tris make up most of the arm, and having bigger tris will give you a bigger arm measurement.

To answer your question, I'd rather have big arms than a big chest, as long as I could at least have a chiseled chest.

Why would you settle for less than both? I think the word Balance was used.

I prefer my big penis.

That way girls know I'm not compensating for anything by having a big chest and arms ;)

Genetics play a large role in biceps development....peak, biceps length, shape of biceps, etc....

Top Bottom