Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you make your training harder?

haisensei

I have been training since I was 15. I can remember my early workouts were tough and I would not leave the gym unless I felt a burn
now at 25 my workouts are not as intense but I am stronger. Do you think I should be making my workouts harder and harder as I age and does it ever switch off where you can’t do it anymore

i always make training harder but i switch things up
like 5/2 HIT crossfit etc I always do different things

I have been training since I was 15. I can remember my early workouts were tough and I would not leave the gym unless I felt a burn
now at 25 my workouts are not as intense but I am stronger. Do you think I should be making my workouts harder and harder as I age and does it ever switch off where you can’t do it anymore

bro come on tanker climb 140ft high pole in middle of ocean and do pullups at top 100 of them. then complain about intense workout

I do not necessarily make them harder but do switch them up every 6 weeks or so. This helps keep things fun and interesting, and also keeps the body guessing.

Right now you can but as you get older no.

Top Bottom