Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you know about the cube method for training

Oliver Queen

Hi guys I'm pretty sure if some of you have ever followed the Cube Method it is a 10-week program created by a guy who's name is by Brandon Lilly, I believe he was a pro bodybuilder , according to some people in 10 weeks you can develop massive gains and I was wondering if this type of intensive programs are suitable for newbies, thank you.

there are a ton of programs out there, the best one is the one you can actually stick to.

I like to do split workouts myself. if you are a newb i recommend starting out with compound lifts, something like the 5X5 program but using 8 of the biggest compound lifts instead of just 5

It seems like a pretty good routine at first glance. Truthfully, everything works.

The best workout program is one that:
1. You can stick to
2. You enjoy doing
3. Doesn't cause you to feel burnt out and over trained

There is no 'magic' routine.

I have followed a bunch of programs in the past from guys like Jim Stoppani and Kris Gethin. What I like to do is take what I like from those plans and create y own routine. Once in a while I will follow a set program to take the thinking out of it. In the end any program you will stick to will work.

Top Bottom