Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys train your body parts once or twice a week?

i train that way now...it works fine as long as you have enough sleep and nutrients flowing through ya

Yes, I feel that training everybody party twice a week is overtraining. I only train my abs and calves twice a week because they heal quickly. I hit every muscle once a week except calves and abs. I go all out on my workouts. I lift with heavy weight and go to failure on every set. I even do a couple forced reps. Thus I am sore for the next couple of days. Some people do hit each muscle twice a week and have good results, whereas others do it once a week like myself. I would recommend once a week, but I would do whatever works for you.

I'm one of the once a week guys. After a long time of overtraining and wasting time, this way is the best for me anyway.
:fro:

Since I am an old fart now I just train em once a week, when I was younger I could do 2x per week for a few months, but still ended up overtraining. Now I wouldnt make it 2 weeks :)

It's better to rest to much and make sure that your muscles are completely recovered then to overtrain.
Training less frequently will also enable your joints and nervous system to recover and that can sometimes help with chronic joint pain that most of us develop.

Fishtales-by no means am I calling you a liar but honestly how do you know that for sure. It seems like everyone knows someone on here. I mean I'm sure some are legit while others are full of shit!! Anyhow I was just curious bro, thanks!!

Top Bottom