Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you ever correct others at the gym?

oscaros

I don't understand why it's considered bad etiquette these days to correct others when they have bad form at the gym. Today a couple younger guys were benching , I have seen them before and they try really hard but they have extremely bad form and don't understand what they're doing. Wouldn't it make more sense to correct them now instead of seeing them continue to use crappy form. if so what is a polite way to approach

Dont correct others bro mind your own business
i hate when bros do that

playing devils advocate is the gym a school to teach others?

not everyone cares about learning from other people. if someone asks for advice by all means give it, but offering it is kinda pointless. most people in the gym could not care less about doing it right plus you are some random dude so how does a person know you are correct anyway?

I think it's trainers job to correct someone if they're doing any exercise with wrong form. Besides, unsolicited advice aren't much appreciated.

There is no need for an assistance in the gym, unless asked, let them be useless at it, it is entertaining to watch, no time talking/teaching

bro I correct people form all the time on tanker. we get1 hour breaks twice a day and i work out. one day guy got mad when i corrected him and got in fight. I threw him off tanker lol, boss made me jump in after him. in the end all in fun, we bot kool now but he know not to fuk with me

Top Bottom