Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you believe in overtraining, could ample food intake override overtraining

N

nclifter6feet6

would like to hear opionions. it seems like i wouldnt over train if i over slammed myself with tons of food. but hey what do i know i would like opinions. could u actually override overtraining with tons of food is it possible????????i hope

I don't think that over training is nearly as big a problem as under-recovering I train HARD 7 days a week, and never get that overtrained feeling because of:

1. Active recovery

2. Glutamine

3. A clean diet (not a glutonous one-the right food)

4. Massage

Without these, I would be sore and tired ALL THE TIME.

i know what your saying i never feel over trained i feel like i could hit each muscle 7 days a week and feel fine. i know exaclty what your saying i take in alot of post workout carbs and glutamine and 240 grams of protien

wow thats a ton of protien, i used to take that much protien but decide to go with more carbs only post workout, what are your lifts spatterson

We're getting ready to retest my max lifts. I haven't tested them since last July. Back then, they were 315 squat, and 285 dead. My bench has been weak due to my sholder, but proper form fixed that and I've added 60 pounds to it in the last month. So 165 is the bench max for now. I'd like to bring that up to 225 by summer. I've been training for body building, and didn't start doing any strength training until a couple weeks ago.

I don't really take in alot of carbs post workout. I take in whey immediately after, as it's a fast absorbing protien; quick uptake to refuel. Usually I have a protein and carb meal again within an hour of that.

Last edited:
wow excellent stats and your a female. great squat poundage those are great for the bootieus maximus and im a big bootie man by the way so lets get married:p but anyhow are you going to compete, are you natural?

My tush is massive, but it's been like that from years of sprinting. I saw the "interests" in your profile. :lmao:

There are still pics of my tush in Pics of Women somewhere. I didn't get them deleted in time! Oops...

I'm planning my first meet for Daytona in December.

nothin better than a woman with a bubble butt.....mmmmmmmmmmmm

I have been overtrained before...took a week off...and came back a lot stronger. It can be done...lots can take place physiologically in your body.

B True

Top Bottom