Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you always train heavy or go light/heavy weeks???

doubles1

This is my question to fellaz off cycles at least...cuz i konw when Im on i train balls to the wall heavy...

however im off for the next 4 months and it seems as though im in the saem strength areas....i was thinking of training heavy 3 out of 4 weeks in the month...

like this..

week1 -heavy 6-12 rep sets
week2 -heavy
week3 -light 12-20 rep sets
week4 -heavy

what do you all do...currently i train heavy every week...i kinda wanna give this a shot but dont want my body to get flat and weak as a result of this...

lets get some input...

doubles.1.

i take every third week off of heavy lifting, i dont want to bbur out. 2 weeks balls to the walls 1 week light. and so on. i am off cycle now, but nly becasue i broke m ankle. as soon as it heals i'll be back on cycle and training like a mad man again

I train 1 heavy day and one light each week...My heavy day work is always between 85-100% of max
I train probably about 4 weeks before I have to take a week off.
I am all natty.... Stats in the profile.....

Come down to the training board sometime, lots of helpful people down there....

I always go as heavy as I can with strict for for 5-8 on upper body and 8-12 on lower body for all my mass building exercises.

i do the 2 or sometimes 3 wks heavy on a high cal diet and 1wk light (maintainence) on a moderate cal diet. it has worked better for me than heavy week in and week out. i think it ensures high concentration and prevents the body from getting jaded.

Top Bottom