Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need to warmup every hour?

Anheriy

I have a sitting work, and I am already noticing itaffecting me. So I decided to take 15 minutes after each 45 minutesof sitting, and do some mild workouts, such as pushups, dips, squats,and so on. So my question is – if I will be doing those every hourbasically, do I need to warm up each time, or maybe I warm up justthe parts of the body that will be used? How do I proceed?

Well, I would warm up each time the specific part of the body that would be employed. For example, if you are going to do pushups, then warm up the shoulders and your hands. If you are going to do squats, then warm up your legs. This seems to be the most time economical in my opinion.

In such case, I see that I will need to separate the warmup into upper body, and lower body because there is no such isolation with things as dips and pushups. Will be glad to see alternative opinions if there are such!

squats, bent over dumbbells rows and push ups work every muscle in your body.

You can quickly warm up in 2-3 minutes by doing 20 body weight squats, 20 bent over dumbbell rows with some light dumbbells you can keep at your desk and 20 body weight push ups.

When you are at a desk all day make sure you get up and walk around every hour. Doing some exercise is great as well. Just don't sit there and not get up for hours on end. That is what will lead to injury.

squats, bent over dumbbells rows and push ups work every muscle in your body.

You can quickly warm up in 2-3 minutes by doing 20 body weight squats, 20 bent over dumbbell rows with some light dumbbells you can keep at your desk and 20 body weight push ups.

So this you think will work as a good express warmup? Sounds good to me - looks fast!

Top Bottom