Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do bodybuilders every do calistenics?

downerboy

I have been doing calistenics for quite some time and have got really good results from it in terms of muscle gain without out lifting traditionally. Should more bodybuilders do it?

I do very tough yoga and I do gymnastics so that is pretty much what you are describing

you strengthen your core this way

these perma bulkers who just lift 'heavy weight' which isn't even that heavy for their size, have just as weak cores as a beer drinking alcoholic down the street at a bar.

I have been doing calistenics for quite some time and have got really good results from it in terms of muscle gain without out lifting traditionally. Should more bodybuilders do it?

If we says yes what happens next?

It doesn't matter what others do really only what YOU do. And YOU are getting good results so...

It won't build big bulky muscles but it will help develop muscle tone and the mind muscle connection.

I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement to regular weight training but you could certainly add it into your regular training routine!

Top Bottom