Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any of you travel for a living? If so how do you maintain your workout schedule?

solidspine

Do any of you travel for a living? If so how do you maintain your workout schedule?
I finished my last cycle in November with great results.

Started a new job in December and love it.

My only problem is I travel out of town every week and have a very erratic schedule and eat out everyday.

I have not determined a good way to maintain my workouts and it is very frustrating. Additionally I would like to start my next cycle immediately.

Does anyone else have this predicament and how do you handle your workouts?

1. Get a hotel near a decent gym. Don't bother with the hotel "work-out room" unless that's all that's available.

2. Take a hand-held travel blender (Braun makes a nice one) so you can mix protein drinks in the room.

3. Get some low-sugar protein bars for those times when you can't get real food or mix a MRP (like on the plane).

4. Pack a jump rope.

5. When you have to eat fast-food, find a grilled chicken place (like El Pollo Loco).

6. Drink extra water if you travel by plane. Airplane travel will dry you out.

7. Take some herbal sleeping aid if you have a hard time sleeping in hotel rooms.

That's just a few. Hope that helps!

i travel every once and awhile for business meetings and tech conventions and the like, i think the best way to do it is join a big gym like golds where they are all over the country and then you are more likely to have access to them, what i usually do is get a hotel which has an indoor gym/jacuzzi area and use it the best i can :)

tips on keeping on your diet, Pack tuna cans and can opener, buy fresh fruit at any local market you can find...protein shakes and mixer.

Top Bottom