Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any of you travel for a living? If so how do you maintain your workout schedule?

solidspine

I finished my last cycle in November with great results.

Started a new job in December and love it.

My only problem is I travel out of town every week and have a very erratic schedule and eat out everyday.

I have not determined a good way to maintain my workouts and it is very frustrating. Additionally I would like to start my next cycle immediately.

Does anyone else have this predicament and how do you handle your workouts?
:( :( :(

i work on the road to and it sucks. i nearly gave it up. finally i just joined a gym that was a franchise and they gave me a guest pass for any gym i go to out of town. that is still a pain in the ass just trying to find a gym though. keeping my diet is even harder. i take an ice chest with me on monday with all my diet food and try to find a hotel with a refrigerator. i was eating nothing but fast food for a while and put on a lot of fat. i guess i am of no help...but i know how it is. good luck

I've done alot of professional travel and can empathize with your situation. A couple of things I did were:
1. Joined Ballys because they are a nationwide chain and I could use their facilities in just about any city i went to. (doesn't have to be ballys, just choose a national chain, e.g. golds)
2. If I was traveling to an area that did not have a Ballys then I always booked a hotel that had a fitness center in it.
3. If you are staying in one area for a week or more, buy a short term membership at a local club, most will sell one day and or one week memberships.
4. Changed my attitude, just because I was traveling for work didn't mean I belonged to the company 24-7. At the end of the work day I seperated myself from the job and co-workers and found the gym.
5. Become flexible, accept that your routine may not have the same consistancy if you weren't on the road. This is usually caused by limitations of equipment. Remember - an abbreviated work out is better than none.
6. Plan cycles to co-inside with time at home. Don't cycle while on the road, the variables are too inconsistant.
7. Buy and keep fresh food in your hotel room, all hotels can make refridgerators available to their guests, even if it costs an extra buck or two. Tell them you have special diet needs when making the reservations.

Good luck dude, working out while traveling can be fun. You get to see the insides of lots of different gyms, it keeps your time occupied with something healthy and is a great excuse to get away from your co-workers.

Top Bottom