x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Do any of you none HITers ever incorporate drop sets or negatives into your routine?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Do any of you none HITers ever incorporate drop sets or negatives into your routine? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Do you do any drop sets or negatives in your routine? Do you do them occasionally to shock your system? I'm just curious what you guys think about these weight lifting schemes and how useful they are.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Do any of you none HITers ever incorporate drop sets or negatives into your routine?

Do you do any drop sets or negatives in your routine? Do you do them occasionally to shock your system? I'm just curious what you guys think about these weight lifting schemes and how useful they are.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Oh Hell Yeah! Also, try pre-exhaust, it'll take high-intensity to the next level of paim!

Good Broly
    I like drop sets for smaller muscle groups.I usually tend to overtrain if I use them on the larger bodyparts like legs and back.I do a drop sets-orientated calf routine once per week that is really helping to improve my calves.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    my last exercise for any bodypart is a drop set of usually 3 to 5 drops all till failure. gotta love it when it makes you not be able to stand up, or straighten your arms love the burn.