Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any of you do band/chain work

beefybull

Banned
I've never used the rubber bands to train, just curious about your experiences. I've used the chains in the past (great stuff), but dont currently have access to that gym. To those who dont know what that means, they have an attachment that allows you to attach a heavy chain to the bar. The chain adds weight resistence since it weighs something, and adds a balance dynamic since the chains change the way the bar moves opposed to the way it would without the chains attached.

Anyone know where to get those bands the cheapest?

BB, it's a standard part of WSB training. My crew and I, as well as the Springfield and Okie crews, use them on a regular basis...like twice a week, for speed work. Some of us daily, for AR (bands).

Follow the link above. Buy from Dave. You can't go wrong.

While you're over there, go to Articles, then Testosterone Magazine articles, and look for an article Dave wrote on Bands and Chains. Good stuff.

Last edited:
I use chains to focus on sticking points on my lift, usually my tris and at the top of squats to compenstate for leverage. It helps out a lot, a few weeks of chain work does wonders for strength

spatts said:
BB, it's a standard part of WSB training. My crew and I, as well as the Springfield and Okie crews, use them on a regular basis...like twice a week, for speed work. Some of us daily, for AR (bands).

Follow the link above. Buy from Dave. You can't go wrong.

While you're over there, go to Articles, then Testosterone Magazine articles, and look for an article Dave wrote on Bands and Chains. Good stuff.

Sounds like it would be fun to train with you and the 'posse' for a week or so. I bet you guys could take me to my limit & beyond.

I plan on making plyometrics a priority of mine once more, especially during this summer.

I use bands. I would use chains but I cant afford them right now and it would be a workout in itself to haul the chains across campus to the gym.

I use bands every so often - cycle them in and out, makes the body think its a different exercise.

does interetsing things to the CNS.

:bfold:

Top Bottom