Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMSO, Preparation-H, & Plastic Wrap

LSUMuscle

I just heard of a method to help speed up fat loss around the waist and abs. I'm not sure of the exact method, but it involves dmso, preparation-h, and plastic wrap. From what I heard, you're supposed to use the dmso and preparation-H around your waist and abs, then wrap up with the plastic wrap. Then you sleep like this. It sounds really weird to me. Has anyone heard of this?

Well obviously something in the Preperation-H is supposedly supposed to mobilize fat cells, kinda like that new Cutting gel on the market. The DMSO is the transdermal carrier for whatever agent that P.-h has that needs to be trasnported. I dunno if I'd want hemoroidal medicine internally, but maybe it does work! :)

It doesn't burn any fat but it will help you flush some water. prep-h constricts cells, now if you use DMSO to penetrate the skin then you constrict fat cells thus the illusion of a tighter waist. VIOLA

Where do you get the cutting gel or dermalin? I'm getting really lean all over, and my abs are improving, but there's still that little bit of loose skin (FAT) near the waist. Any help is appreciated.

Top Bottom