Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool peeps korner koffee house

Good for you buddy! , I've had a quiet one so far. My girl is at the match so just chilling ATM. Going to walk the dog soon. You had any snow ? It has been the last two days here.

Yeah I woke up to a big white blanket this morning. It started last night as I was leaving work. Lol, I gotta go grit the bloody goods yard before I leave today! Who's playing today? I'm assuming Newcastle? I only watch Arsenal games, we beat Blackburn 7-1 yesterday!!!!! Get in!! :D

LOL

Looking good D! I wish we had some snow its been a real dry winter here in Calif. It kinda seems like it is spring already...

Aww no snow? My heart bleeds for ya! You can swap with me if you want! Lool!

Lol Radar... You will wish you never asked!! Haha,
Thanks guys means a lot that your checking in on me ,
Yeah I love the snow I could walk for hours with my dog in it he loves it too...
Yeah Newcastle v villa we win 2-1.
I'm not a big fan but my girl is she has season ticket. She used to coach for Sunderland women and she plays for royal mail lol...

Ok so it's quite clear that the Dbol has kicked in lol I've spent the last three days feeling Realy ratty and irritable so I took it to the gym on what's supposed to be a rest day... I'm glad I did coz I had to prise myself away in the end and I feel awesome now ,I done some killa cardio followed by a torturing ab session my abs were actually screaming to jump out haha. Felt the best pumps I have in ages and best of all I burned off my home made spaghetti Bolognese so win win I'd say...
Hope you all had a fab weekend : )

Last edited:
Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log

Ok so it's quite clear that the Dbol has kicked in lol I've spent the last three days feeling Realy ratty and irritable so I took it to the gym on what's supposed to be a rest day... I'm glad I did coz I had to prise myself away in the end and I feel awesome now ,I done some killa cardio followed by a torturing ab session my abs were actually screaming to jump out haha. Felt the best pumps I have in ages and best of all I burned off my home made spaghetti Bolognese so win win I'd say...
Hope you all had a fab weekend : )

I felt great on dbol lol

Yeah it's a first for me Dbol and so far so good ...

Donna, did you see that government warning? Anyone travelling in icy conditions should take a shovel ,blankets or sleeping bag,extra clothing including a scarf hat and gloves. 24 hour supply of food and drink de - icer , rock salt torch spare batteries. Safety triangle tow rope , petrol can 1st aid kit - jump leads . . .

I looked a right numpty on the bus this morning !!!

Hahahaha lmfao that is class mate!! Love it!

Top Bottom