Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool peeps korner koffee house

OK peeps, Nate is gonna make you all temp plats so that you can view the snapshots that you all put up. You all need to thank him plz.

That's great news Zed, I pm'd Nate to say thanks! What a kind gesture.

FRI 3rd FEB.. 3 days in and feeling good!! Loving everyone's positive thinking on here does wonders for the mind!!
WORKOUT A

Squat 2x7 @35k. 77lbs

5x5 70kg 154lbs

B press 2x5 30k 72lbs WU
5x5 67.5k 149lbs

Seated lat raise. 5x5 70kg 154lbs 35kg each side pulled both at same time..

Direct ab session p90x

Wu 3x10 hammer curls 8kg 17lbs wu
Gironda curl 5x5 30kg 66lbs.....

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend : )

Looking good D killin that shit!!!

I had such a crappy WO today, font know what was wrong just wasn't feeling it...

Have a good weekend, I'm working this weekend :(

You having a shit day Cs ? , hope your feeling better soon,
Sorry your working too that sucks lol

My day as a whole has been ok, just the workout, dunno what was wrong .. I just wasn't feeling it.

Work on weekends ain't so bad, lol! It's all extra money! Just means I won't be sparring on Sunday morning.

:)

That's the spirit think of the money ! I like it!! Well hope it's not too tough of a weekend bro!

Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log

"Too much cardio burns muscle? Really? A properly fueled and rested muscle will be broken down by the body at what point? Is it after 20 minutes? After 23.7 minutes. 34 minutes, but only on Thursdays?" - quote from AAP.
I think the theory that cardio burns muscle comes from looking at long distance runners who are skinny as **** because they run for ages and eat less protein cos they're not trying to get huge. They also train their muscles differently, slow twitch muscle is what they mainly use which as I understand it, develops by becoming more efficient whereas fast twitch develops by growing more and bigger fibres. Most kickers develop massive thighs not from lifting but from kicking lots, very fast and hard. Obviously they'd be bigger if they lifted weights regularly.....

^^^I totally agree with this.

P.S. Great job Donna!! Behind ya all the way!

Top Bottom