Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool peeps korner koffee house

You know it makes Sense when you look at it like that , but I'm just worried bout burning muscle as well as fat..that would be a nightmare haha.

Hey Buddy!! Your morning been my afternoon lol!! Yeah I'm good today thank you.... Just my usual happy self!! Haha,
Hope your well : )

Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log

Hey Buddy!! Your morning been my afternoon lol!! Yeah I'm good today thank you.... Just my usual happy self!! Haha,
Hope your well : )

LOL I keep forgetting about that you and CS get a jump start on most of us! :)

You know it makes Sense when you look at it like that , but I'm just worried bout burning muscle as well as fat..that would be a nightmare haha.

"Too much cardio burns muscle? Really? A properly fueled and rested muscle will be broken down by the body at what point? Is it after 20 minutes? After 23.7 minutes. 34 minutes, but only on Thursdays?" - quote from AAP.
I think the theory that cardio burns muscle comes from looking at long distance runners who are skinny as **** because they run for ages and eat less protein cos they're not trying to get huge. They also train their muscles differently, slow twitch muscle is what they mainly use which as I understand it, develops by becoming more efficient whereas fast twitch develops by growing more and bigger fibres. Most kickers develop massive thighs not from lifting but from kicking lots, very fast and hard. Obviously they'd be bigger if they lifted weights regularly.....

Yeah lol we kinda do , but it sucks as when we're ready for sleep the forum is bumping lol then during the day it's lonely haha me and Cs keep it going haha,

Yeah I remember that from his log it's Really interesting bro thank u !!

Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log

"Too much cardio burns muscle? Really? A properly fueled and rested muscle will be broken down by the body at what point? Is it after 20 minutes? After 23.7 minutes. 34 minutes, but only on Thursdays?" - quote from AAP.
I think the theory that cardio burns muscle comes from looking at long distance runners who are skinny as **** because they run for ages and eat less protein cos they're not trying to get huge. They also train their muscles differently, slow twitch muscle is what they mainly use which as I understand it, develops by becoming more efficient whereas fast twitch develops by growing more and bigger fibres. Most kickers develop massive thighs not from lifting but from kicking lots, very fast and hard. Obviously they'd be bigger if they lifted weights regularly.....

Outstanding post CS. Gr8 info for all of us!

And yet I see Radar online posting when I'm on my way to work at 0600... Of course that could just be 2200 for him....

Top Bottom