Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool peeps korner koffee house

Yeah you right as usual bro! I still can't get over the gains I got in size and strength ... : )

Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log

Here's my days food diary.. Breakdown

Damn I need to be plat to view that....

Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log

Let me work on this for all you all. Will get back to you in here.

Looking good D. I have to agree w gj on the var dose but you know your body best. I really wish you well with this girl. Kick some ass!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thanks Johny, I'm going to run this by Needto and Zed make sure it's g2g.

Hey peeps! Done my cardio today 40 min at 130 bpm so don't burn muscle , However I'm waiting for some advice on another way not sure if this is the best way,
Also 3 x 10 hanging knee tucks!!

Hope your all having a good day : )

My day is going very well so far thanks! I've had my breakfast and morning snacks and I'm off to kill that punchbag (because it called me a fat git the other day!) in half an hour, then I gotta beast Kev through more cardio!

All good stuff! :D

Hey peeps! Done my cardio today 40 min at 130 bpm so don't burn muscle , However I'm waiting for some advice on another way not sure if this is the best way,
Also 3 x 10 hanging knee tucks!!

Hope your all having a good day : )

Who's suggested another way?
AAP gave me a tidy li'l routine for cardio. Intense as fcuk, you've seen my vids, hr gets up to 180 bpm!!!!

Hey Cs, thats good stuff buddy you got KTs lol,
Yeah funny enough it was AAP who suggested the 15 fast cardio after workout like you do busting a bag or something similar. Now I'm wondering if that three times per wk is enough compared to 4 x 40 mins 130bpm.

Hey Cs, thats good stuff buddy you got KTs lol,
Yeah funny enough it was AAP who suggested the 15 fast cardio after workout like you do busting a bag or something similar. Now I'm wondering if that three times per wk is enough compared to 4 x 40 mins 130bpm.

It'll do it sis, the harder you go the more energy you use up so you could run a mile in 6 mins and you'd use pretty much the same energy as if you were to jog a mile in 10 mins. so 40 mins @ 130 bpm could be equal to or less than 15 mins @ 180 bpm

Top Bottom