Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool peeps korner koffee house

Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log

Stats...
Age 31
Sex female
Hight 5"4
Weight 70k/155lbs

Hey welcome to my contest log!
My goals for the next 12 weeks are to bulk cut, I've been bulking now for 18 month so this is all new to me.
Anyway during the last 15 weeks I've been running the SL 5x5 programme with incredible results, a well know saying to achieve the best results you have to feed the programme which i was doing eating near 3000 calories ,now due to the cutting these calories have been cut to maintenance +200 my diet cleaned right up and i also deloaded my weights that achieved up to the 12th week by 20% with the intention to again add 5lb to every lift after achieving all 5 sets on the programme only this time with less calories behind me So to make up for that I'm going to run 5mg Dbol daily 125mg test E a week then anavar weeks 8-12 50mg , I have also added cardio 4x per week and also direct ab work daily .
I will post up some before pics this evening. My current bf% is 16.9..

Best regards

Donna
have you ran var at that dose before? I was under the impression woman typically run var at 10mg/ed for longer periods of time 12+ weeks? I'm def interested because I'm training my girl now and plan on throwing her on some var, when she is ready of course....thanks and good luck!!

Thank you all for the kind words!
I will log from this afternoons lifts onwards. I feel this is going to push me as I know everyone else in here is aiming for something like myself it's extra encouragement!

have you ran var at that dose before? I was under the impression woman typically run var at 10mg/ed for longer periods of time 12+ weeks? I'm def interested because I'm training my girl now and plan on throwing her on some var, when she is ready of course....thanks and good luck!!

Hi Gj, I never ran var alone at this dose the dose you mentioned is about right from other ladies I've spoke to, It does really depend on goals too as I'm very tolerable with most Aas I can kinda manipulate the boundaries , Also good luck with your girl you should get her to put a log up on the ladies bb section were all keen to share personal experiences and knowledge as well as have some good laughs over there!
Best of luck to you gj I've been reading up on your log since I started 5x5 its been really helpful.

WED 1st FEB...
WORKOUT B.

Jog on spot & stretch -

Squat w u 2x7 @30 k
5x5 @70kg 154lbs

OHP
3x5 empty bar WU
5x5@55kg 121lbs

DL
2x5 w u @ 55kg

1x5@ 90kg 187lbs

Direct ab 3x10 cross arm crunches.

Cool D you're sticking to the 5x5 I think I missed that somewhere! I have been debating on stepping up to the Intermediate but the 3 times a week squats take a tole on my knees. I think I am just going to run a split. I am interested in the results you get from this on a cut.

Thank you mr Rockit!! Yeah I wasn't sure at fist how it work with a cut but a front some research and with the help of Zed and AAP we've managed to workout the best way to do this cardio and diet wise, I'm very intrigued on how well this will work too. Guess there's only one way to find out ! , I know what you mean the demands on your body in 5x5 is bad 3x3 would be a lot more demanding.

Hey suga just keep in mind that last time was pretty exciting with the results that you got. This time is gonna be even better!
Doing good on your wieghts too suga!

Top Bottom