Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool peeps korner koffee house

Today's cal breakdown.
I'm going to start listing my food intake as I realise not everyone can see these pics of my breakdown.
I will start tomorrow.

WORKOUT A

Squat 2x7 @35k

5x5 75kg 165lbs

B press 2x5 30k WU
2 x3 75kg. 165lbs
8x3 70kg 154lbd

Seated lat raise. 5x5 75kg 165lbs 37.5kgeach side pulled both at same time..

Wu 3x10 hammer curls 8kg wu
Gironda curl 5x5 30kg
Dropped these after 2 sets as they set my inflammation off quite bad.

Moved abs from here to cardio days 4 times per wk as its getting heavier now....

Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log

Looking great Donna.. are you dropping the ab work or just doing it on non 5x5 days? How has the ab work been going, it looked mean, have you noticed it was getting easier or harder, or is it detracting too much from the 5x5? When you started out on the 5x5 were you doing very much cardio?

Looking great Donna.. are you dropping the ab work or just doing it on non 5x5 days? How has the ab work been going, it looked mean, have you noticed it was getting easier or harder, or is it detracting too much from the 5x5? When you started out on the 5x5 were you doing very much cardio?

Hey chic, yeah with the 5x5 getting heavier my rest in between lifts are getting longer 3-5 mins so doesn't leave me much time or energy to do abs , I do cardio 4 x per week on non lifting days so decided to hit p90 x 1nce then 3x10 either knee tucks, crunches on each of the other days. The p90x is still an absolute killer to the point that my reps are only @ 17 on each stead of 25..
As for cardio the 1st 12 weeks we're lifts only as I need as much size as possible.. Now on lean bulking I'm doing the same work but heavier with less cals more cardio and extra arm and ab work. We're the cals are depleted I'm using AAs to give me the strength I will have lost otherwise ...
Hope this helps chic

Donna

40 mins cardio bout 160 bpm then 30 incline crunches.

Thank you kind sir!! No but I will look it up I'm always on the look for new ideas!! : )

Top Bottom