Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log at "D's" kool peeps korner koffee house

Hey... Moya that's Really kind of you to say that thanks so much buddy,
Im just happy taking part as I've never really ventured over to these parts from the ladies bb site and I'm glad I did as there are done Really cool guys with a lot of experience over her like yourself! : )

Hey Donna, what's this "cardio sucks" all about? I LOVE my cardio!!!! Lol! It does wipe me out though! ;)

Re: DMK'S 2012 transformation contest log

Yeah, it's different being out of the female section.. lots of great people out here!! Lot's of great people in there as well.
This is going to be an interesting competition..
You're looking bloody nice in your avi!!

I felt great too up until wk 5-8 I had serious throat problem resulting in my throat almost closing up , other than that felt champion!
I'm loving the feeling of the dbol ATM good stuff that lol!
Cardio today though that sucks haha !
lmao^^^^^.....that's how you know you're a true lifter :rose:

Yeah, it's different being out of the female section.. lots of great people out here!! Lot's of great people in there as well.
This is going to be an interesting competition..
You're looking bloody nice in your avi!!

you can say that again!

Here are some pics. ( sorry Zed no bikini) lol I will save that for the after pics it will be a bit warmer then haha!

Good muscle size, You should be able to cut up nicely for the contest.

RD

:supercoolHey thanks to you all I really appreciate you you stopping by and commenting on my work, It makes it so much more enjoyable knowing you guys are watching my progress!:rose:

You looking bitchin sugazombie! You just keep doing like you are, but use your straps on your DL!!! LOL.

Top Bottom