Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dizzynes and headache when lifting

Ramon Veluchi

Hi everyone, this issue has been going on for long time already, every time I lift or work out , specially squat I get really dizzy and I feel like passing out, my diet is on point and I don't do drugs and drink alcohol, any idea what's going on guys? thank you

Sounds like a blood pressure issue to me.

Have you recently got your blood pressure checked? I would get it checked ASAP if you haven't.

If it isn't blood pressure, it might just be dehydration. Remember that your body is 2/3 water. Any athlete should be drinking a minimum of 5-6L of clean water each day.

how are you fueling up for squat day? if you are used to having carbs in your system it will be hard to lift without it.. try eating a sweet potato pre workout, i bet that fixes the issue..

once you get used to fasted training you will be able to squat without food at all, hell i did a 10 day fast and squatted just fine

also are you using stims? stims will speed up heart rate and cause dizziness.

My first thought would be blood pressure. Are you using any pre workout powders before training? Most of them contain caffeine and that can shoot up your BP.

Besides that you might just need to change your pre workout meal and make sure you are fully hydrated before training. It is hard to catch up on hydration while you train.

Top Bottom